18 Mar 2011

If I wrote you a love note ....


Your smile makes me happy
And your pain is mine
When you are with me
I'm on cloud nine

When my days are gloomy
you bring in the sunshine
In the darkest of nights
You are a silver line


Just wanted you to know
How much you mean to me
My world revolves around you
You are everything to me

 
You are everything.
That I need.
Your love and understanding.
My feeling of complete!



So as I take this moment.
To thank the stars above.
For all my many blessings.
And you, for all your love



From the depth of my thoughts
and the depth of feelings,
to the depth of imaginations and dreams.
The depth of my love is deep
as the depth of the seas.

And I ask of you to swim in it and you'll
see how drowned and drunk you'll be

in my love.


The feelings that we cherish, and share.
The Love, and emotions so rare.
You ask me why I love you so?
I have 10 reasons, and here they go.

1. The way you hold me when you cry.
2.  The sound of your breath when you sigh.
3.  What I see when I look into your eyes.
4. The way you make me soar into the skies.
5. The scent of your hair,the feel of your skin.
6.  Knowing I never want to lose you again.
7. Just sitting around, holding your hand.
8. Simply holding you as tight as I can.
9. The love you give, so pure, and true.
10. I love you for just being YOU.

My love, raise your head.'
Look, your world is infront of you.
I have come soul miles
away from myself, just to be with you.

Let me put a flower on your head
and whisper the song of love in your ears.
As the drunken bee buzzing around the flower
my heart is rotating around the axis of your love.

I don't have a mind inside my mind
all I have is you, you and only you.
And because of you, I wake up with sunshine
in my eyes and every night, I sleep with
the stars in my eyes.